Sunday, May 6, 2007

Anthropologie Fun

I feel like I could do this all day long, make up rooms from Anthropolgie furniture and room accessories. Not that I want my entire room to be designed by Anthropologie...or do I? Anyways, I made up this little room today. Woke up super early for some reason and didn't know what to do with myself. I really like the idea of hanging a set of 3 large pieces of art in a row above a bed, sort of as a headboard. I tried that with my 3 mirrors but it didn't really work. (check out the before picture of my bedroom with the mirrors here) Maybe these dandelions would be better. Or maybe I should get rid of the headboard/bedframe altogether, I'm starting to really not like having one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooohhh, I just love that shop ! I discovered it the last time I've been in NY (actually, also the 1st...), in front of the Rockfeller Christmas tree. Everything is so beautiful... I didn't have time to browse everything (was with my man..) but I managed to buy 2 beautiful dresses... ;-)