Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mirrored Furniture, a DIY?

I saw on Ikea Hacker today that someone "hacked" the Ikea Parsons style coffee table and turned into a really cool looking mirrored piece of furniture. Domino, and other magazines have been featuring this style of furniture a lot, and I particular love this piece:Am I crazy to think that I could pull something like this off, with just a regular dresser, perhaps this one below? (from Ikea)Yeah, I think I pretty much know the answer...but how cool would that be if I actually did pull it off? It could be really awesome! Then again, it could end up looking as ridiculous as this halter top I made out of a t-shirt my freshman year of college. Notice the leafy curtain in the background, man I had style back then...

2 comments:

Douglas said...

that shirt sure is slick.

amina said...

Amongst all the well known furniture solution providers, Momi Incl, has carved out a niche for itself on account of its innovative as well as aesthetic design and quality embedded furniture solutions. Further, the office furniture (mobili per ufficio), equipped walls etc provided by http://www.momi.it are designed by utilizing cutting edge technologies that has made Momi a highly sought after furniture solution provider.