Monday, June 4, 2007

Where's My Camera When I Need It??

On my way to the drugstore tonight (at about 10:30pm) I stumbled upon the strangest vintage store. This place had an assortment of chairs from the 1920s, mirrors from all over the world, cigar boxes, teak trays, and other strange items. The man who owned the place had these glazed over blue eyes, a bald head, and scraggly beard, but I swear he was only in his late 20s. I also happened upon a vintage globe that somewhat resembles the one below. I should've just nabbed it but it was slightly broken, and the guy I was thinking of giving it to might not have room for such an item...So if you're ever in the mood for some vintage shopping late night on a weeknight, hop on over to the upper east 80s :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow, sounds like when Kevin Kostner met whats'his'face in Field of Dreams...teejeee
Regarding ebay, I always sell old clothes, or not so old, that I don't use anymore, and give away whatever doesn't sell. I bought those shoes at a thrift store a few years ago but ended up wearing them rarely.
If you have any questions, let me know, plus Blueprint mag printed a guide to ebay in it's last issue, maybe on the website? Good luck!