Tuesday, June 19, 2007

From Chicago

I had such a good time back in Chicago. Here are some shots of my trip to give you a sense of what I did when I was there. I even allowed myself to be in a picture.
Gave Jack some love, hung out at my sister's place which has awesome skyline views, got rained on while at the beach, took a walk around the Loop, had a midnight snack with my mom, hung out with "the boys" cut short for the warm months, they look ridiculous.Had my dad's annual smoked ribs which are soooo good, saw a park by my sister's new place, picked flowers from my mom's garden for a center piece, ate a HUGE meal with plastic cups for water, saw a VW Pigmobile.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like you had a sweet time. Am definitely keen to check Chicago out sometime.

Giomama said...

Wow! Looks so lovely. I am glad you had a good time. We will miss you when you go back, but it is good to know that it is a place of beauty and good energy for you.