Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Home, New Bedroom

I can't stop planning what my new bedroom will look like, even though I've never seen the place! Luckily my roomates are moving in July 1st and are sending me pictures. Yay!

So here's my plan so far. My mom is allowing me to take the antique dresser that's in my bedroom at my parent's house which is great!
(It looks just like one I found on google shown below) But I'm trying to stear clear of the room looking overly "antiquey", and a little more modern. I'm thinking I can achieve this by mixing graphic designs (wallpaper headboard, pillows, turquoise and red prints) with more feminime ones (Dkhim prints from Etsy, stencilled lamp, drawer pulls) How'd I do? What should I change?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief! I love it.

Jan Halvarson said...

sounds like fun setting this all up! thanks for stopping by my blog!

Sarah said...

I can't wait to see the finished product. Love the lamp.