Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Delis, Domino and Design for Small Spaces

So I don't know what's up with the bodegas around my apartment (and my job which is actually just down the block from my apartment, lucky me) but they are consistently late on stocking all of my favorite magazines. This is both good and bad. I am forced to go outside of my comfort zone, into magazines like Jane, which I've actually found some good stuff in. (chocolate french toast anyone?) I'm stuck browing their websites until I can get my hands on the hard copies. Can anyone tell me, is there more small space design in this month's Domino? Is that why they posted these really beautiful images on their site in a new small space gallery??This one above I really really like. I'm going to try to replicate this I think when I move to Chicago.
All the coolest kitchens in magazines have those bottles of sparkling water placed somewhere strategic. I'm going to have to pick up some of those I think.

No comments: