Monday, June 11, 2007

Manly Prints

A friend of mine is redecorating his bedroom, well, more like just decorating because he's never thought about what artwork to put on the walls before. He started clicking around on Etsy and blogs I've introduced him to, and he ended up finding some great stuff! It's funny when he shows me what art he likes because to me, it's really masculine art that I would never find myself, but happen to really enjoy. Here are some of his top picks from Rob Dobi. He's got a stencil/silhouette thing going at the moment (my friend that is, not Dobi).I'm feeling a little bit like this man with his briefcase. Ever feel like doing that to your work computer?? Just letting all the files fly? Well I do....

Images from Imagekind.

1 comment:

DW said...

where are all the comments about this artwork bloggers? i need some direction...