Sunday, June 24, 2007

New Ideas from Blueprint

I am feeling conflicted. I really love the bright color combinations used in these rooms and could very easily use this scheme in my new bedroom once I move. I already have a lot of red and blue bedroom things, and it's close to what my room looks like now. But..I also really like the neutral colors and simplicity of the image below. I am going to attempt this style of wallpaper headboard. I love that it doesn't take up any room, and is completely customizable. If only there were a way to incorporate both into one room.

2 comments:

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

I love the brights -- we've just bought a house so this is giving me good ideas for making it feel like our own - thanks!

Anonymous said...

i just got my issue today and how do they come up with so many great ideas! MAN i wish i could do that...