Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hayden-Harnett Summer Tote

On Oh Joy this morning there was a post about Hayden-Harnett, which I'd never heard of. It's located in Brooklyn, has a variety of really cute items, and is actually having a really great sale right now. I encourage you to check out their trenchcoats, really cute!

When I was in Chicago last weekend I realized I didn't have a beach bag, or a summer tote. My mom pulled out every bag she has stored in basement for me to peruse before my trip to the beach. She had a gigantic Costco canvas tote, an even bigger plaid mesh tote that could fit maybe an 1980's size computer in it, and a laptop case that has my name on it. Not many stylish options there but "You'll be saving at least $20 Laura!" said Mom.

More like saving $78 because I'm about to buy a new bag, sorry mom. Oh but which color...
Bags from Hayden-Harnett.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hayden Harnett is a great new brand. I love their trenchcoats and their flagship store in greenpoint.