Monday, June 18, 2007

Back For A Minute

Some of you left some really sweet messages about my having emotional and work problems and I really appreciate it. Really. It's nice to get some feedback on the non artistic aspects of life sometimes.

Now, back to the fun stuff. After being in Chicago for a few days (one extra day now because my flight got cancelled. Gotta love O'hare airport) I feel rejuvenated, and have so many great pictures to share when I have a chance to upload them. For now, here are some beautiful flowers my mom grew in our back yard. She is really something. Poppies are now my favorite flower. The peonie below is ok too.
Oh, I almost fogot to mention the plague that is going on out here. The cicadas, which come out every 17 years (what an odd number) are EVERYWHERE. They attach to you as you walk, they follow you in to the car, and my dad thinks it's funny to pick them up and let them fly out at me. They scream when they fly!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

The flowers are lovely. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your photos.

Unknown said...

those bugs sounds horrible! i wouldn't be able to handle it! glad you're rejuvenated from your trip...

ps- i'll put some new prints in my etsy shop soon! keep checking!

Anonymous said...

that is a sick photo of the cicadas! Good shot!