Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sprig.com

Via Design*Sponge I encountered Sprig.com. Theire website looks like a magazine, and it is so fun to browse through. The editors have an eye for fashionable eco-friendly products that range from clothing and shoes, to home decor, to beauty products. Much of it is très cher so I did some digging and here are my favorite items for (mostly) under $100. Every single one of these is made from either recycled or recyclable items. (Who knew that bamboo was one of the most re-usable products out there?)
Gwendolyn Davis Cuff Bracelet, $45
Big Lug tote, Mad Imports, $75
Ananas Bag (converts to clutch!), $275 :(
Ginger Memento Boxed Note Cards, $14.50
Gwendolyn Davis ring (it's hard to tell that it's a ring but this is my favorite thing I found), $55
Sarah Cihat rehabilitated plates, so cool, $35-$59, buy them at saracihat.com

No comments: