Monday, August 13, 2007

Back and Blogging

I arrived back in Chicago today after some camping in New Jersey. It was a really great time, and much more dry than I expected. We grilled over a fire, ate fresh peaches from an award winning peach stand, and saw more stars than I've seen in years. I would post pictures if I hadn't left my camera in New York :(

So I'm back and thinking about desk chairs. These 3 are pretty similar and from 3 different places. Craigslist a supposedly Eames chair, C2b Milan chair, and Ikea Gilbert chair.
I like the simplicity of these desk chairs, reminiscent of school desk chairs. I'd love to have one and keep a pretty pillow on it as cushion. Pillows from Etsy: Kitchniche, Karen Hiltondesigns, Joom

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Sounds like a great trip away. I am looking forward to it getting warmer here and getting to go camping. I love that cusion with the bird print!

ali said...

I'm on a search for an office chair, myself. These designs are lovely! Wish I didn't have to concentrate on comfort so much....

ChiGirl said...

Catherine: I don't know too many other "campers"! I had a hard time being outside for so long to be honest.

Ali:Yes, I've thought about comfort too. I'm thinking the cushion might help a little. But my "office" is also in my bedroom so I can just move to the bed with the laptop if needed. Let me know what you find!