Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Partially Moved and Fully Ready to Decorate

I made this inspiration board before I'd even seen my new room in Chicago. Strange thing is no one had told me the walls were already painted blue! So weird. I think I still might repaint, maybe a little lighter or something because my room is in the back and doesn't get much light. I'm also trying to figure out what to do about a headboard. Dresser without mirror, and bed moved in, and isn't that light fixture in the dining room awesome?
I really like this image from Living Etc. for a calm grey bedroom. I wonder if this only works with blonde wood furniture and really good lighting though. What color paint is ideal for a small room that doesn't get much light?Hmm...Not sure how I feel about this. Could it work?

No comments: